Vehicle Factory Recommended Service – Fountain Inn – Why pay dealer prices for the same professional service you can receive at AAMCO Total Car Care.
Vehicle Factory Recommended Service – Fountain Inn
We rely on our cars, to take us to work, for our errands, to take us on vacation, to transport our families – and cars are not cheap. Every car has it’s own factory recommended maintenance schedule that should be followed to ensure optimum performance and lengthen the life of your car. Regular car maintenance will not only lengthen the life of your car but also help with your overall fuel efficiency.
It might seem like an unnecessary cost when nothing is apparently wrong with your car, but following a regular car maintenance schedule will save you money in the long run by preventing problems before they happen and prolonging the life of your car, truck or SUV.
Factory Recommended Maintenance Service for Less – AAMCO
Your vehicle’s manufacturer also indicates which services are required to maintain the factory warranty and extended warranty. The experts at AAMCO know your car like your dealer and can provide the maintenance services you need. We’re here to help you keep in warranty or keep track of your maintenance needs long after your car is out of warranty.
- Air Filtration Replacement Service
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Services
- Battery Maintenance Services
- Brake System Fluid Service
- Cabin Air Filter Service
- Cooling System Service
- Fuel Filter Replacement Service
- Fuel System Cleaning Service
- Full Service Oil, Lube & Filter Change
- Light Bulb Replacement Service
- Serpentine Belt Replacement Service
- Tire Rotation Service
- Wiper Blade Replacement Service
At AAMCO, Quality Auto Repair Is Not Expensive…it’s Priceless
Factory Recommended Severe Maintenance Schedule
Every car comes with a normal and a severe maintenance schedule. You need to be able to identify which schedule you need to be following in order to prevent wear and tear and extend the life of your car.
Some reasons to follow a severe maintenance schedule include:
- If you live in a high humidly climate
- If you live in a very dusty area
- If you live in an area where it is regularly below 10 degrees or above 90 degrees
- If you are driving a fleet vehicle or service vehicle that is seeing more use than an average car (i.e. police car, taxi, Uber, Lyft, tow truck)
- If you only take very short trips, or drive in stop and go traffic daily
Here at AAMCO, we’re here to help you keep your vehicle running like new. If you have any other concerns about your vehicle’s service, don’t hesitate to contact us or stop in in and see us for a free 36 point Protect Check. We look forward to serving our customers from Greenville County, and throughout the Carolina’s.
AAMCO is the expert in complete care for today’s Sedans, SUV’s, trucks and 4X4’s, sports cars and more.
Call Us and Discover the AAMCO Difference.