Manual Transmission Service – Greenville SC – Manual transmissions are still popular in trucks, sports and base-model cars. Get the best service at AAMCO.
Manual Transmission Service – Greenville SC
There are many benefits to driving a manual car from performance and speed to this style of driving to just being downright fun. In many ways a manual vehicle will outperform automatics, but one trouble spot can be the clutch if you don’t pay any attention to it. Here at AAMCO in Greenville, we know that even when you take perfect care of your vehicle, the clutch will eventually go out and will need to be replaced. We’re here to give you fast, affordable, and quality clutch replacement services.
Your vehicle’s clutch is one of the most important parts of the transmission system. If you are facing problems with your vehicle’s clutch, bring your vehicle to our AAMCO of the Upstate in Greenville and we’ll fix the issue for you.
A clutch check can help extend the life of your clutch. If your vehicle’s clutch ever fails, the transmission will not be able to transfer power from the engine to the wheels. If your clutch pedal is close the floor, or you hear grinding or rumbling noises get into AAMCO as soon as possible.
Manual Transmission Service – Greenville SC – AAMCO of the Upstate
Our Transmission Multi-Point Inspection check may find your problem is with your clutch and cannot be corrected by external adjustments, repair or replacement of a clutch-related component. Your certified AAMCO expert technician will then:
- Remove your vehicle’s transmission.
- Inspect the clutch disc, pressure plate, flywheel and related components.
- Replace any required components to meet AAMCO’s exacting standards.
- Reinstall of the transmission.
- Refill with fresh, clean fluid.
- Perform a lift check to ensure proper clutch installation and adjustment.
If your automotive service need involves your vehicle’s transmission you should keep in mind that most transmission problems start out small and get worse over time. Taking care of your automotive transmission repair early on can go a long way in saving you money. Our automotive transmission service will have you back on the road quickly and affordably.
We proudly service the Clutch Replacement needs of customers in Greenville and the surrounding Greenville County area.
Automatic and Manual Transmission Repair in Greenville -4X4 Service
Four-wheel drive vehicles demand rugged performance from their transmissions, especially when used for off-road driving or towing. When properly maintained, AAMCO can help keep your 4×4 on the road or off the road if you prefer.
Our 4×4 services include:
- Draining and refilling the Transfer Case with fresh, clean fluid.
- Draining and refilling the Front Differential with fresh, clean fluid.
- Draining and refilling the Rear Differential with fresh, clean fluid.
- For 4X4’s with an automatic transmission, perform the AAMCO Power Purge Transmission Flush, a 100% total transmission fluid exchange for automatic transmissions, available only at AAMCO.
- For 4X4’s with a manual transmission, drain and refill the transmission with new fluid.
- Plus, a complete Transmission Multi-Point Inspection check to spot any potential problems before they happen.
AAMCO is the expert in complete care for today’s SUV’s and 4X4’s, sports cars and more.
Call Us and Discover the AAMCO Difference